Tuesday 10 January 2012

First weigh in - Week 1

Sooooooooooo it was my first weigh in today...... (drum roll please)................... I've lost half a stone! YAY! Those forst 3 days of hell were worth it. I'm now firmly in ketosis and really and truly not feeling even slightly hungry. I will admit that I have an empty belly feeling, but that can easily be killed off with some black coffee or water.

I do still have the psychological hunger though, the want for something to eat, but this weight loss has really spurred me on, and I've decided to make a list of all the reasons why I don't want that super duper mega fat fat burger meal.....

1. The last one I ate (the day before I started CD) made me feel sooooo sick.
2. I fell as full as an egg after eating one, but half an our and one tremendous burp later and I'm hungry again.
3. It's usually cold by the time I get home from the drive through.
4. It makes my skin bad.
5. I've seen an experiment done on a certain brand of Burgers, and the fries don't actually degrade or go mouldy even after 12 weeks...... that kind of chemical s**t cannot be doing my insides any good.

Soooooooooo, it's the start of another week, and I'm feeling really strong. I'm 12st 12lb now and next week's target is 12st 9lb, keep your fingers crossed for me guys! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment